Both this trailer and the full movie are in 3D. If you have no monitor or glasses that can handle it, don't worry, because we have an Anaglyph (red-cyan) version available for you. Just go down to the corner store and grab some paper glasses, they shouldn't cost much more than $1. However, for the truly old-school fanboys, we have a normal 2D version available.
These 3D effects wouldn't have been possible without the help of brugal, who created the mod, and Péter "mccormic" Kerülö, who got everything working. Also, mccormic is monitoring and helping with the creation process and will add some surprise scenes to the video!
The 3D mod along with a new version of WolfcamQL will be released when the movie is out!
- Movie File - Stream () 0MB
- own3d.tv (2D) (568 clicks)
- regame.tv (2D) (31 clicks)
- regame.tv (3D) (86 clicks)
- regame.tv (Red Cyan) (43 clicks)
- YouTube (2D/3D) (1449 clicks)
- Movie File - 2D, 30fps, 720p (Strenx_2011_trailer_2D.avi) 44MB
- maverickservers.com (94 clicks)
- Movie File - Anaglyph, 30fps, 720p (Strenx_2011_trailer_anaglyph.avi) 47MB
- maverickservers.com (47 clicks)
- Movie File - 3D Side-by-Side, 30fps, 720p (Strenx_2011_trailer_3D.avi) 56MB
- maverickservers.com (92 clicks)
Edited by xou at 16:28 CST, 6 December 2011 - 56857 Hits