1. Be reasonable.
2. All players must join the TimConLAN Discord.
3. This tournament is for EU players only.
4. Games will be played on either Rotterdam or Warsaw servers.
5. Players must check-in either on Challonge or in Discord or could face being removed from the tournament.
6. The player with the higher seed number will pick their map first (your seed number can be seen next to your name in the bracket).
7. DO NOT start organizing your first matches until you have been instructed to do so by an admin in the TimConLAN Discord. Brackets are subject to change until finalized by the admins.
- 12 minutes
- Always three furthest spawns
- Unlimited score
- Double Elimination
- Best of three Upper Bracket
- Best of one Lower Bracket
- LB Finals Bo3
Players will pick one map each with the remaining map played as a tie-breaker if needed.
- Outpost Dunia
"Due to the dynamic changes in the global health situation, the Gouverneur of Silesian Jaroslaw Wieczorek issued a decision to remove their approval regarding ESL hosting a mass event in Katowice, Poland.
The tournament will be conducted and broadcasted as planned, but without any additional visitors on-site. We are deeply sorry for all fans and players."
Currently 40 000 RUB ~ 578 EUR. If you would like to donate, make sure to indicate that your donation is for the cup. The winners will get their prize money during the week.
- Check in at 09:30 CDT
- Double elimination
- First upper bracket matches will be played bo1, bo3 starting from 1/8
- Almost all lower bracket matchs will be played bo1, only lower final bo3
- In the grand-final player from upper bracket have to win one bo3 match, player from lower bracket - two bo3 matches
- Bo1 matches: remove the maps 'till the last one (cointoss will decide who removes 1st)
- Bo3 matches: remove-remove-pick-pick-remove-remove (cointoss will decide who removes 1st).
TBA (it's gonna be decided by the poll in VK.com)
- Double Elimination
- Bo3 / Bo5 Finals
- Maps: wfdm2, wfdm5, wfdm6, wfdm10, wfdm11, wfdm12, wfdm17
- Players must join The Keep Discord, link below.
- Administrators have the right to kick/ban at any time.
- Please be respectful and have fun.
- We will attempt, given the servers available, to accommodate to everyone for the most equal ping that can be managed.
- Any and all conflicts are to be settled with admins.
A total prize-pool of €2000 split among:
Epic Division: 1st place €850 | 2nd place €600 | 3rd place €300
Challenger Division: 1st place €150 | 2nd place €100.
Duel: Asdf | Deck | Deep | Echo | Erase | Lea | Solo
TDM 2vs2: Antiquus | Cannon | Codex| Deck | Focus | Rankin | SoloNoDoors
TDM 4vs4: Deck | Defiance | Nitro | SidCastle | Spacer | Tempest | Temple
UTPL season 2 will last 5 weeks (Epic Division) and 9 weeks (Challenger Division), running from 22nd February 2020 until 25th April 2020. Learn more about the schedule here: https://utproleague.com/utpl-season-2-dates-and-matches
Updated rules for season 2 may be found here: https://utproleague.com/utpl-season-2-format-rules/
Many of the teams from season 1 are returning and there is still time for you to register, either as a team or as individuals (free agents).
If you would like to express an interest for competing in season 2, do not hesitate to join our Discord server (https://discord.gg/Hb2f62q) and let us know about it!
Registration closes 19th February 2020. To check out current teams and rosters, visit: https://utproleague.com/utpl-s2-teams-and-divisions/
Notable sign-ups: ACo, anzu, CrUsH, frag^m, GitzZz, Killing, kiNEX, Lavak3, reav, rePete, s1aY, w)v, znatch.
Watch every Epic Division match of the UTProLeague season 2 live at https://www.twitch.tv/raiseyouredgegaming or as VOD at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCQqRCfJZkSPIYJLkFcMLTw/videos
TimCon is a community driven Arena FPS LAN party which originated in the United Kingdom, now located in The Netherlands. What started as a small get together between five friends has grown into a four day gaming event attracting players from across Europe.
Currently based in the picturesque town of Alphen aan den Rijn at the Esports Game Arena, TimCon is an intimate LAN that showcases and celebrates the best and breadth of Arena FPS, TimCon aims to unify the genre’s many split communities under one roof.
TimCon 3 Summary
TimCon 4 Summary
TimCon 5 Summary
TimCon 6 Summary
TimCon 7 Summary
TimCon 8 Summary
Thursday 06:00 CDT - 16:00 CDT
CPMA Group Stage
Friday 06:00 CDT - 17:00 CDT
Saturday 06:00 CDT - 17:00 CDT
Diabotical Group Stage
Sunday 06:00 CDT - 16:00 CDT
We have 32 PCs available for rental each day. The cost is €20 per PC, per day making for a total of €80 should you attend for the full duration. You cannot bring your own PC. If you’re in the area and want to hang out, entrance to the viewing area is free.
You may book your tickets directly from us at TimConLAN.co.uk/join.
While you’re welcome to bring peripherals of your own, those too are provided at no additional cost. Players can also feel free to bring any HUD/config files they may need.
TimCon LAN prize pools are crowdfunded by the community, this money goes to paying for materials for trophies OR directly into prize pools. If you want your donation to go towards a specific game prize pool, please mention this in your payment message.
PayPal: Thank you for support.
Time spent playing video games is often seen as time stolen from physical activities. Research has shown that exercise has many physical and cognitive benefits. But what if exercise could benefit video game performance as well? A new study led by neuroscientist Dr. Marc Roig and his research team from the School of Physical & Occupational Therapy at McGill University, found, for the first time, that it can. The results of this study challenge the preponderant view that video gaming and physical activity are antagonistic activities. The findings were published online in the journal Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise.
Currently RUB 30,500. If you would like to donate, make sure to say it's for the cup.
- Double elimination
- First upper bracket matches are BO1; BO3 starts from 1/8
- Almost all lower bracket matches are BO1; only the lower bracket final is BO3
- In the grand final, the player from the upper bracket has to win one BO3 match, while the player from the lower bracket has to win two BO3 matches.
- BO1 matches: remove the maps until the last one. The player with upper seed removes first.
- BO3 matches: remove-remove-pick-pick-remove-remove. The player with upper seed removes first.