* Sortable list (sort order is kept across reloads)
* Uses the latest site code, improving performance
* Works in Prism
* Filter out servers based on map, location, hostname, gametype, or server slot size ("/16" will filter 16-slot servers)
* Manual refresh (Shift + R keyboard shortcut)
* Start QL with your own parameters
* Easy to play a demo (auto-runs "demo.cfg")
* Easy access to the Quick Join link (click the link icon)
* Toggle for gametype icon and id's "Best Pick" highlighting (right-click the Monkey Head -> User Script Commands)
* Automatically updates to the latest script code (asks first)
News / Changelog
* 2010-08-10 Various bug fixes related to the recent update. Everything should be working again!
* 2010-08-07 Updated to work with the August 6th changes. Might be some issues...
* 2010-07-04 "Join" links should work properly now.
* 2010-05-22 Added filtering by host name / gametype. Fixed a case where sort order would be set to the first column after viewing match results. Various other tweaks.
* 2010-05-02 Fixed issue where keyboard input was ignored after changing the filter, made a few performance tweaks, and changed filter behavior to show empty servers currently on a filtered map.
* 2010-04-29 Added a toggle for gametype icon (Right-click the monkey head -> User Script Commands) and made minor style tweaks.
* 2010-04-28 Corrected filtering issues, added a subtle hover effect for server rows, added Prism compatibility. The filter list is now comma-delimited.
* 2010-04-27 Updated to take advantage of various performance enhancements and lay some groundwork for a server list context menu.
* 2010-04-22 Made a couple small tweaks and added the ability to filter by server slot size (e.g. adding "/16" to the filter list will hide all 16-slot servers).
* 2010-04-11 Fixed the zebra striping of rows.
* 2010-04-10 Stripped HTML from the title you see when hovering over a skill icon. Now it should properly show "Unranked Server", etc. without all the extra junk.
* 2010-04-03 Fixed an issue where the "Live Game Info" player list would go partially off-screen.
* 2010-04-02 Added support for lower resolutions, the "play demo" option (auto-runs demo.cfg if it exists), and a toggle for id's "Best Pick" highlighting (Monkey Head -> User Script Commands).
* 2010-04-01 Squashed some bugs that didn't show up during development... should work now! Also corrected a sort persistence issue.
* 2010-03-31 First release!
1. Install the Greasemonkey add-on for Firefox.
2. Disable or uninstall any other server browser script (see instructions below)
3. Install the Quake Live New Alt Browser script from http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/73076 (or HERE if UserScripts.org is down)
4. Refresh the Quake Live website.
1. Left-click on the monkey head on the bottom of your browser, OR
2. Right-click the monkey head and uncheck "Quake Live New Alt Browser"
1. Right-click the monkey head on the bottom of your browser
2. Select "Manage User Scripts"
3. Click "Quake Live New Alt Browser" in the left pane
4. Click "Uninstall"
* Sort order isn't maintained when server info is updated after moving the mouse over an entry (refreshing the list corrects this)
Quake Live forum thread
Edited by whitename at 14:04 CDT, 12 August 2010 - 29117 Hits