Scheduled: 12:00 CDT, 6 September 2013 to 15:00 CDT, 6 September 2013
The 125 FPS Project is proud to announce the new 125 FPS September QuakeLive Duel Season! As usual huge thanks to our sponsor Alexey A from the Moscow region and to the rest of the donators as well.
follow us on twitter for the current info from the report
- Start 125 FPS September League, welcome! Mappool's changings for september: -ztn -dm13 +fuse +dismemberment
- agent banned from 125 FPS League for 1 month
- 125 FPS September League, qualification#1, welcome - http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/Q0Rh4DuIzs
- first quali slot is taken by sev3n , gratz!
- I am proud to announce first personal invite to gs1 125 FPS Sept League - p0ni , welcome and gl!
- Sign Up to 125 FPS September League, quali 2, welcome http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/5IYq3AZELb
- quali #2 won fire_bot, gratz and welcome
- Welcome to 125 FPS Sept League qualifier #3, sign up http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/EOkBs8mbPS , 1-2 places - slot at GS1
- We have new donator - moogen 1000RUR (~30 USD)
- upd: 2 slots taken by gekko and dopey, gratz
- We have new donator! wormed 20 USD "Hope for a great September with summer being over. Thanks nico and 125fps."
- welcome to 125 FPS September League, Quali #4, sign up http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/SmWde3InDH , 2 slots to gs1
-quali 4, arseny and nek pass to gs1, gratz
- Welcome to 125 FPS September League, quali #5, sign up http://125fps.challonge.com/tournaments/signup/ovIu8wgk7U , double elim, 3 slots to gs1, gl
Qualifiers rounds, start at 11:00 CDT
2 September – qualifier #1,
3 September– qualifier #2,
4 September– qualifier #3,
5 September– qualifier #4,
6 September– qualifier #5,
First Group round (1GR), all matches start at 11:00 CDT, BO1, 3 pass to 2GS
9 September – Group A
10 September -Group B
11 September – Group C
12 September – Group D
13 September - postponed matches
Second Group round (2GR), all matches start at 11:00 CDT, BO3, 3 pass to Playoff
16 September – Group A2
17 September – Group B2
18 September – Group C2
19 September – Group D2
20 September - postponed matches
Playoff, all matches start at 11:00 CDT
23 September - 1st, 2nd, 1/8 matches, BO5
24 September - 3rd and 4th 1/8 matches, BO5
25 September - 1st, 2nd, 1/4 matches, BO5
26 September - 3rd and 4th 1/4 mataches, BO5
27 September - 1/2 matches, BO5, and FINAL BO7 (no bronze match, the same prize for 3 and 4 place)
- Five qualifications (7 slots, 3 at last qualy), single elimination, bo1 bracket with bo3 final
- 1st Group Round, 4 groups with 6 players (3 pass), bo1
- 2nd Group Round, 4 groups with 5 players, bo3, 3 pass,
- Playoff 12 players (1st places from gs2 direct to 1/4), single elim bo5, final bo7
- Droping of maps until required amount is left, then picking for the order.
, , , , , ,
Auto-promoted to 2nd group stage (top8 from 125 FPS previous season):
Auto-promoted to 1st group stage (top20 from 125 FPS previous season):
nitrinocant play september (
+7 players from qualification
21 qualifier 1 - sev3n
22 qualifier 2 - fire_bot
23 qualifier 3 - gekko
24 qualifier 3 - dopey
25 qualifier 4 -
26 qualifier 4 -
27 qualifier 5 -
28 qualifier 5 -
+5 personally invited and confirmed:
31500 RUR from Alexey A, and other donates (for 125 FPS events)!
"Hi everybody! My name is Aleksey. Beginning with February 2013 I am sponsoring the 125 FPS QuakeLive League (http://125fps.com) and provide almost all of the prize money from my own pocket. Why do I do this? Because like many of us I played the first Quake and even Duke Nukem)) on lan during my childhood. Time goes by and I’m a grown-up man now with all the obligations that come along with it. Yet still I want the Quake community to flourish and reward me and all fans of the game with great matches, tournaments, reports etc.
When there are no tournaments with prize money the interest of players and fans decreases and that’s what I’m trying to combat. I’m sure I’m not the only one. The community has a lot of adult, successful people, as well as many young people who fell in love with the game.
I want to ask the community to help build on the foundation I and the 125fps team have laid and increase the prizes in the coming leagues. Fundraising is nothing new and is employed to collect funds for all kinds of events. I’m sure that many of you will be happy to chip in a sum that’s admissible for yourselves and even happier to follow the tournament you yourself made a contribution to!
Below are various ways to donate money for prize funds of 125fps.com leagues.
The reputation of the 125fps leagues guarantees for a fair distribution of funds. I myself will continue to contribute about 31500p(~1000$) every month.
I propose the following prize money distribution (31500RUR + donations)
15% of the donations will go towards the organization and coverage of the league, in particular recruitment of streamers.
Additionally I suggest limiting the prize pool of every league by 3500$. If there is more than 2500$ worth of donations the surplus funds get transfered to the next league. The biggest donators will be listed below every leagues prize pool (voluntary).
The fundraising will start with the announcement of the next league."
PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org (nico_qd's account)
You can discuss this text at the original post here
- Alexey A from moscow region! 31500 RUR (~$955)
- moogen 1000RUR (~30 USD)
- wormed 20 USD "Hope for a great September with summer being over. Thanks nico and 125fps."
thanks a lot!
Cup Admins: Yavich, Nico, Rell, Xron (search on IRC or write to email@example.com)
Streams: Zoot, 125_FPS, aAaTV
Links: Cup Website, Application, #125fps, Esportsfrance coverage
Edited by Nico_QD at 05:57 CDT, 7 September 2013 - 39095 Hits