Scheduled: 10:00 CDT, 28 April 2013 to 18:00 CDT, 28 April 2013
Welcome to the 5th #tdmpickup Draft Tournament! The tournament will be played on Sunday, at 10:00 CDT, 28 April 2013. Signups will start at 09:00 CDT, 28 April 2013 and will last for one hour.
Tournament format and maplist stays the same as last time. As usual, teams will be created automatically from the pool of all signed up players.
Players of all skill levels are welcome, as long as they have played at least 10 TDM pickups prior to the tournament.
10:00 CDT, 28 April 2013
4v4 TDM, Single Elimination bracket, matches played as BO3
, , , ,
Cointoss -> pick, pick, drop, drop
Type !tadd on our channel #tdmpickup between 08:00 CST and 09:00 CST on Sunday 28th. If you are signed up and you want to remove yourself, just use command !tremove. Please note that if you leave the channel before teams are created, you will be removed from the tournament as well!
port: 9987 (default)
- Everybody needs to play 10 pickup games before the tournament, in order to be able to signup to the tournament.
- Eat before the tournament. Delaying whole tournament because of one person grabbing junkfood sucks.
- Be ready to use voice communication. If you cannot speak English, at least join and listen.
- If you leave the channel before the teams are posted, you will be removed from the tournament.
- If you didn't manage to register during signups, feel free to query some admin and you will be used as a substitute in case it's needed.
- If you already played for some team, you cannot play as a substitue for any other team.
- Please don't spam IRC.
Links: tdmpickup.eu, QLStats
Edited by twister_ at 00:59 CDT, 29 April 2013 - 17670 Hits