Whenever I buy a table eventually the side were I rest my keyboard hand gets the paint scratched from the usage. What could be used? I remember those wrist things that czm used but these look annoying.
In modern times there are the extra wide mousepads but these are annoying to carry for LANs. Maybe if there was an extra wide qck heavy with 6mm thickness I would think about it but the one i've seen has 4mm thickness and im too used to the 6mm.

What are you using?