After continuously displaying the highest level of professional and mature behavior in-and-out-of the game, and while displaying unforeseen competitive acumen, Esports competitors Jon "ohurcool" Thompson and John "Jagriff" Griffin have both signed legal Esports contracts with TOP GUN Esports for the EPIC Games title 'Diabotical', joining the legacy of Esports players who have shared a distinct NA AFPS lineage with the team.
Formerly known as .50 Calibre Gaming in the Painkiller, Doom 3, Quake 3, and Quake 4 scenes, TOP GUN Esports players have more recently competed in Quake Champions Duel, Quake Champions Sacrifice, and Diabotical.
- Tim '.50 DaHanG' Fogarty in 2006-2007 who then was able to join EG, and then Team Liquid
- Chance '.50 Chance' Lacina in 2006-2007 who then was able to join EG
- Tom "TOP GUN Griffin" Wall in 2016-2017 who then was able to join Modus Operandi
- Tony "TOP GUN deathr0w" Stoesz in 2016-2017 who then was able to join Ascent, then Aimscamz.
- Steve "TOP GUN Pit" Biesel who then went on to play for multiple teams.
- Kevin "TOP GUN Kev" McShane who then went on to play for Team Redemption.
TOP GUN Ohurcool and TOP GUN Jagriff continue to outperform in all modes, and will be competing professionally in minor and major events online and in-person.