Scheduled: 13:00 CST, 29 January 2012 to 16:00 CST, 29 January 2012
It has been a while... but we are back with cups! Our first Night Cup is dedicated to all the CTFers. This time not the normal CTF, but PQL active! Depending on the sign ups, different skill divisions will be made. It could be that small divisions become a Double Elimination bracket. For more info, please check out this post!
- Date: Sunday 29th January
- Check in: 12:00 CST
- Cup starts: 13:00 CST
- Format: Single elimination
- Ruleset: PQL
Map choice process:
- Each team chooses one player. The two players pummel with a stack of 100/100. The winner of the pummel fight choose who picks first.
- The team picking first picks the first map of the match from the 5 maps pool.
- The other team picks the second map from the remaining 4 maps
- In case tie map is needed both teams re-pummel. Looser team drops first from maps which wasn't chosen.
Links: Sign up, Announcement
Edited by xou at 12:07 CST, 24 January 2012 - 10282 Hits