We've now finished deploying an update for Quake Champions and addressed the following issues:
‘Netcode’ / Performance
- Fix for random miss-hits for players that have a big difference in fps
- Further bandwidth optimization – reduced client upload data
- Fixed spikes on warmup that caused champions jittering (this is something we strive to improve atm)
- Adjusted DOOM Slayer & B.J. Blazkowicz’s hitboxes so they should take damage on shots fired between their legs
- Fixed issue when correct ping was showed only to current player
- Fixed issue when B.J. Blazkowicz’s guns could misfire while in active ability
- Fixed issue when Clutch shield not blocking properly
- Fixed issue when enemy’s markers persisted on the death screen
- Fixed issue with tutorial videos not playing
- Fixed issue when the power-up effects would appear in the level away from the power-up spawn location
- ‘Terror-Billy’ skin clipping issues improved
Edited by Nukm at 17:40 CST, 9 November 2017 - 25364 Hits
How about actually doing some real work and releasing a patch ever 3-4 months that actually changes something?
Games has been out since what ... February-March? and there are still crippeling bugs that are being ignored. If the focus was 80% on fixing the game and 20% on cosmetics instead of the 10% on fixing the game and 90% on cosmetics like it is now (at least it seems that way) the game would have been fixed and flawless already and the EA would be in the past as well.