We are very happy to announce the first HoQ CTF 5v5 Draft, which will take place on Sunday 13th of June.
Join us for some fun and exciting games- donīt forget to tell a friend!
Signups are already open in #ctfdraft on the HoQ Discord.
To participate, you must:
1. Sign in to https://qlstats.net/ and make your stats public
2. Have 30 or more CTF matches played in #ctfpickup on the HoQ Discord
3. Read and follow the rules
- 5v5 CTF. Depending on the number of teams we either play as one group or split up into two or even more
- Players with the highest rating are captains
- Captains pick teams in order: lowest rated captain picks first upcounting to highest rated captain, then highest->lowest, lowest->highest, highest->lowest, lowest->highest
- bo3 groupstage determines 2 teams that go into bo3 final, or if more groups 2 best teams from group advance to quarter-/semifinals, if there is equal win-/lossratio at final standings in group the team with more flagcaptures moves on.
- 1st place gets a prize
Winning the cup will be rewarded. 1st place takes 250 to split between themselves. However the prizepool is always open for donations, so by the end of the cup the reward might be bigger and 2nd/3rd place might also get smaller rewards. If you are willing to donate, click here.
Signups open: Now
Checkin open: 10:00 BST / 11:00 CEST / 12:00 MSK, 13 June 2021
Checkin+signups close: 13:00 BST / 14:00 CEST / 15:00 MSK, 13 June 2021
Matches start: Soon after
Attention! Please do not cause a delay when checked-in and get in front of your computer in time. Signups are of course open right now, so you can add or remove at any given time.
Map picking: Cointoss followed by pick-pick-drop until 1 map is left. Winner picks first, drops second.
- Any form of cheating that enables some form of advantage is strictly forbidden and will result in an immediate ban of the player from all current House of Quake events and probably future ones too
- All players must record demos and screenshots of the match and keep them until at least one month after the end of the cup
- The admins may ask any player to submit demos at any time during the cup
- It is forbidden to listen to shoutcasts/streamings of your own games during the match
- This cup is designed for EU-based players, don't signup if you are from a different region, all matches will be played on Germany-based servers
- If your team has a warper, you have to substitute them. If there is no substitute available, you will be given a default loss
- If a substitute is needed, you are supposed to check the sublist for all signed up players and get a player that is maximum 0.50 rating higher than the subbed player
- All captains after the checkin is closed, must join a voice channel with admin within 15 minutes, to pick his teammates. Failing to do so will result in subbing the chosen captain with another highest rated player
- Map picking: Cointoss followed by pick-pick-drop until 1 map is left. Winner picks first, drops second.
good luck & have fun
Edited by Drayan at 07:47 CDT, 13 June 2021 - 3464 Hits