Maybe I will give it a chance again, if:
1) It will have decent visibility.
2) It will have decent sounds.
3) It will have decent hitboxes.
4) Engine won't have ridiculous performance issues AND won't feel unresponsive under 200 fps.
5) I won't have to wait 5-10 mins before a match start and 3-5 mins after the match ends to load the menu ( I guess you could include this on the 'performance issues' tab, but oh well) - this is already a HUGE turnoff in itself.
6) Proper TDM ruleset gets implemented.
7) 5821 more VERY BASIC settings gets implemented.
why wouldn't qc be good in like 6 months time? they can do literally whatever they want to do with it
quakelive was a failed experiment, specifically made because of all the purist who hated every single thing that isn't quake3
QL had almost a million people sign up the first day.
why wouldn't qc be good in like 6 months time?
as if early quake 3 was good. and then it was.
what is the thought process behind this?