Hey guys, my name is Anthony Perfetto and I represent the Style-Productions editing community. Right now, we are hosting an editing competition allowing editors to use any game they want for a chance to win part of a 300€ prize pool. It has minimal restrictions and is a great way to earn some cash while doing something you love.
We've recently released a promotional video advertising said competition and wanted to give you guys at ESReality a heads up. Style-Productions have always respected what the community has built on this site and we would be honored to have the members here submit something. Follow the links below to read the rules and catch the promotional video created by Oui, the maker of the Lollipops Counter-Strike series.
- Deadline: November 9, 2014, 11:59 pm CET
- All games allowed. No live footage
- One submission per user
- Length Restrictions: 120s minimum, 240s maximum
- Our sponsor's url, matrixstorm.com, must be presented clearly for 3 seconds. There is no restriction on where you place it. However, extra points will go to the editor that finds a unique way to incorporate this into their video.
- The official Style Competition Banner must also be presented clearly for 3 seconds. There is no restriction on where you place it. You may edit it, turn it into 3D, and apply effects to it. However, it must appear in its default position for at least 3 seconds. Again, extra points will go to the editor that finds a unique way to incorporate this into their video.
Links: Competition Updates, Competition Rules
Edited by Badb0y at 19:38 CDT, 10 September 2014 - 14707 Hits