Season 4 of HoQ CTF 4v4 is about to start, and this season we're going to do something radical. Something insane. Something Jolt did years ago.
Maps are now going to be fixed for each round, and will be drawn from a wider pool than the usual 5 maps. This allows us to introduce new maps properly, giving them a real chance to get established in the competitive scene, PCWs and pickups included.
Signups Open: Sep 2-Sep 16
Divisions Posted: Sep 23
Round 1: Sep 30 @ 21:00 CEST Maps: Troubled Waters, Infinity, Ironworks
Round 2: Oct 7 @ 21:00 CEST Maps: Spider Crossings, Japanese Castles, Troubled Waters
Round 3: Oct 14 @ 21:00 CEST Maps: Reflux, Spider Crossings, Camper Crossings
Break for Adroits LAN
Round 4: Oct 28 @ 21:00 CET Maps: Infinity, Reflux, Japanese Castles
Round 5: Nov 4 @ 21:00 CET Maps: Ironworks, Camper Crossings, Spider Crossings
Round 6: Nov 11 @ 21:00 CET Maps: Japanese Castles, Troubled Waters, Reflux
Round 7: Nov 18 @ 21:00 CET Maps: Ironworks, Japanese Castles, Troubled Waters
Break for Dreamhack Winter '12
Round 8 (if needed): Dec 2 @ 21:00 CET Maps: Camper Crossings, Ironworks, Infinity
Round 9 (if needed): Dec 9 @ 21:00 CET Maps: Reflux, Infinity, Spider Crossings
Catch up period for wildcarded games (2 weeks, ending Sunday)
- Minimum team size: 5 pla
- Teams will be separated into up to 4 divisions inside which they will play every other team, one match per week.
- The default match day is Sunday. If your team cannot play on Sundays it should not enter.
- Games can be rescheduled to before the default date, but not to after it unless a wildcard is used.
- Wildcards move a game's default date to the end of the season.
- Each team gets two wildcards to use per season.
Edited by drayan at 09:04 CDT, 29 October 2012 - 22726 Hits